Job Title: Supply Chain Intern | Aldelia Group | Location: Lagos
Duration: 3 – 4 months
- The Job is an internship position and will cover a period of 3 to 4 months.
- This position will provide the selected candidate an opportunity for growth in the supply chain sector.
- Establish, track, and report key supply chain metrics including inventory turns, customer service, on-time performance, total costs, and forecasting.
- Keeping inventory of all available stocks as regards each location
- Daily organizing of sales and stock on hand reports.
- Ensure reporting templates/scorecards are established and regularly updated.
- Organizing a proper purchase returns (PRN) for slowing items, defective and slow-moving items.
- Minimizing shortages and keep costs down.
- Proper monitoring of supplierТs registrations and product listing.
- Making recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations in locations where Apparels are presents.
- Planning supply chain schedules in advance in preparation for busy seasonal periods
- Keeping in touch with suppliers and developing cordial relationships with them
- Negotiating with suppliers to minimize raw material and transportation costs
- Making sure that all supplier information and records are up to date
- Checking that a supplier has valid insurance certificates, bank details & certificates
- Keeping accurate records of products, contracts, pricing, and invoicing information
- Obtaining quotes for transportation and making cost comparisons
- Carrying out the initial and on-going assessment of the supply chain
- Determining the most appropriate ways for goods and products to be distributed to the relevant customers and buyers across the country
- Graduate (B.Sc. or H.N.D. in any discipline but must be done with NYSC)
- Fair knowledge of oil & gas industry
- Basic knowledge of vendor selection process
- Commercially inclined
- Good IT skills
- Good Attitude
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Supply Chain Intern will report to the Supply chain manager.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- You may also refer a good fit. Thank you.
- Only candidates who fits the above qualifications would be contacted.