Title: Supply Operations Intern | ID: 21013452 | Henkel
Contract & type: Full Time, Limited Term
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
- Perform various tasks related to Supply Chain Operations.
- Assist with developing SOPs, training documents and providing assistance with process controls.
- Work closely with the Supply Operations Manager to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the supply chain.
- Analyze data related to business operations.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through outbound logistics pathways.
- Execute internal projects as advised by the Departmental Head.
- Track Claims, Returns & Refusals with the customers, follow up on credit note retrievals with transporters.
- Bachelors degree in related course
- 0-1 year experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply