Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Job Category: Oil and Gas
Proven ability to:
- Conduct business surveys: compute, review and interpret data.
- Effectively analyze data (Qualitative & Quantitative) in the Oil and Gas sector, useful to improve operations.
- Forecast Future Product and Buying Trends.
- Carry out research, technical studies, projects and analysis, using relevant research methods/ tools.
- Write and present technical reports, reviews, etc.
- Carry out statistical analysis, forecasting, analyzing trends and making relevant recommendations.
- Analyze business cycles, patterns and trends.
- Source and create technical documents and information.
- At least 1-year relevant experience as a research and data analyst. Experience in the Oil and Gas sector will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc in Sciences, Engineering and related discipline.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of activities in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Strong business acumen.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted