Graduate Technicians Vocational Training Programme (TVTP) at Allday HR
Job Title: Technicians Vocational Training Programme (TVTP) | Job Location: Kaduna | Allday HR
- To increase the pool of power technicians for employment by telecoms service vendors / contractors
- To enhance the employability of Nigerian HND Engineering graduates
- To strengthen the entrepreneurial capacity of the Nigerian HND engineering graduate and prepare him/her for self-employment.
- Training will take place in Kaduna and is non-residential (so selected applicants will be responsible for their own accommodation in Kaduna)
- Trainees will undergo an immersive 1-month training covering technical and employability / entrepreneurial skills
- During the training, trainees will receive a weekly transport allowance of N5,000 per person
- At the end of the 1-month training, high-performing trainees will be offered a 3-month internship with a telecoms vendor on a monthly net salary of N50,000
- Subject to performance during internship, best-performing trainees will be offered permanent employment with the telecoms vendor on a monthly net salary of N100,000 (plus benefits, e.g. accommodation and medicals)
- Have an HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and / or Mechatronics
- Have completed or be exempted from NYSC
- Have 0-2 years of experience working with generators, rectifiers and automatic transfer switches (ATS)
- Qualified candidates who are of sound character and willing to learn
- Not be older than 30 years by August 1, 2021.
- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria will be interviewed by a panel of experienced telecoms engineers
- Selected candidates will be formally invited to participate in the programme.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
- VSO has zero tolerance of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people. We expect all our employees/volunteers to ensure we protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy.