Job Title: Trainee Accountant | Location: Iho, Imo | American Cancer Hospital
American Cancer Hospital – This hospitalis a visionary project of IHC (International Healthcare Consulting) in the US. The Board consists of Prominent Medical Professionals and business folks dedicated to the development of high-quality healthcare facilities.
American Cancer hospital today is open 24 hours with all the essential services for medical care with a special focus on Cancer. The hospital was officially inaugurated on 20th March 2019. It has all the facilities to treat all kinds of cancers.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on the role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports
- B.Sc in Accounting o Economics preferred
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.