Radix Capital Partner
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Asset Management)
ID: GTA 2022-Lagos
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform research and analysis on new investment opportunities.
- Demonstrate increasing proficiency with financial statement analysis including the use of Financial Management tools and internally developed Application/Models.
- Contribute to the process of making buy/sell/hold recommendations, developing an increasing understanding of pricing landscape, relative value and portfolio strategies.
- Identify group or individual target investors for a specific fund.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with partners and external analysts.
- Perform or evaluate research, such as detailed company or industry analyses, to inform financial forecasting, decision making, or valuation.
- To assist the Fund Manager in identifying new product developments or market opportunities, according to factors such as business plans, technologies, or market potential.
- Maintain up to date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets.
- To reach out to clients and potential investors through mailing research marketing documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years (Relevant Experience with an Asset Management Company)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Programme.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong ability in identification and implementation of process and systems improvements.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to develop and grow a robust learning environment among the Research Team.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “GTA 2022-Lagos” as the subject of the email.