Job title: Graduate Trainee – Purchasing/Supply M/F Reference:2020-246
Contract type: Internship Job type (offshore/onshore): Onshore
Job location: Amadi Base, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
Roles and responsibilities
To support and assist with Foreign PO’s / Purchasing daily activities and objectives as instructed or required
Description and Expected Outcome/Performance Indicators
The Graduate Trainee’s responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Foreign PO creation/tracking, RFQ management
- Assists and provides support to Purchasing department
- Assist in inventory management, supplier Database and tender process
- Assist in material requisition
- Assist in PO creation/tracking, RFQ management
- Assist in researching prices on different materials
- Assist in general duties as assigned, scanning, mailing, filing and other routine duties
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor or Graduate qualification in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline.
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organizational skills
Bourbon’s employer value proposition:
Preference will be given to those resident in Port Harcourt.
Minimum level of education required: 3 – Bachelor’s degree (3 years)
Minimum level of experience required: Less than 2 years
Deadline: Not Specified
Among the market leaders in marine services for offshore oil & gas, BOURBON offers the most demanding oil & gas companies a wide range of marine services, both surface and sub-surface, for offshore oil & gas fields and wind farms.
These extensive services rely on a broad range of the latest-generation vessels and the expertise of more than 8,400 skilled employees.
Through its 29 operating subsidiaries the group provides local services as close as possible to customers and their operations throughout the world, of the highest standards of service and safety.
BOURBON provides three operating activities (Marine & Logistics, Mobility and Subsea Services) and also protects the French coastline for the French Navy.
In 2018, BOURBON generated a turnover of € 690 million and operated a fleet of 508 vessels.
Our mission: to develop a lasting relationship with all our stakeholders, based on trust and the quality of our services. Offer reliable, secure, cost-effective solutions in accordance with our Code of Conduct and the laws and regulations in force in our markets.