Job Title: Graduate Trainee Pharmacist
- We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates not older than 26 years of age to fill this position and provide support to DKT Nigeria’s Marketing department.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Learn different functions and acquire knowledge of DKT Nigeria’s standards, procedures, and methods required for carrying out departmental duties
- Undertake field or market-related activities to get field experience.
- Participate in periodic brainstorming sessions and identify trends and recommend proactive or remedial actions to address issues highlighted.
- Work with managers/ supervisors and accept delegated responsibilities and duties.
- Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments.
- Participate in individual and group projects and make presentations.
Qualification / Experience
- Must possess First Degree in Pharmacy.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Must be capable of shadowing more experienced staff to learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to support DKT Nigeria’s operations.
- Must possess excellent: communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Graduate Trainee Pharmacist – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.