Title: Graduate Trainee | Location: Oregun, Lagos | Fadac Resources
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Management Trainee’s responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations.
- Learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops.
- Providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation.
- You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the trainee-ship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and electronics, Mechanical, I.T, Chemical, Production, Polymer & Textile Engineering or similar degree.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply