Title: Graduate Trainee | Human Capital Partners (HCP) | Location: Lagos
The Graduate Trainee will be responsible for supporting the implementation of effective Debt and Equity Investor Relations (IR) programmes.
- Preparing business proposals for prospects.
- Developing client investor relations framework, outreach, plans, and implementation strategy.
- The analysis of corporate financial information, reports, publications, and statements to provide useful direction for investors, clients, and relevant stakeholders.
- Preparing briefing materials, presentations, press releases, factsheet, and other investor materials.
- Organising investor events for clients such as; conference calls, site visits, capital market days and so on.
- Collating business intelligence and competitive analysis.
- The preparation of reports to the board, senior management, and IR teams of clients on relevant aspects across the IR spectrum.
- Other related tasks assigned to you.
- A minimum a second-class honors, upper division (2:1) Bachelor’s degree, preferably finance-related.
- Zero (0) to (one) 1year relevant work experience.
- Excellent business writing and reporting, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint .
- Demonstrable financial acumen and experience in financial analysis, particularly the ability to interpret and analyse financial statements and corporate results, with keen attention to detail, would be an added advantage.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a proven ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a can-do attitude and be dependable, innovative, and energetic.
- Flexible – able to pick up new tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships across countries, and cultures.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.