Title: Graduate Trainee (Compliance Officer) | | FHON Consulting | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
Skills / Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML).
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Business acumen.
- Teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply