Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time | Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon)
Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East. We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
- We are searching for a well-organized graduate to join our team as the new Trainee Engineer. The Trainee Engineer’s responsibilities include attending meetings, conducting desktop and field research, performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the Supervisor, traveling to other sites when required, assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports
- You should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone.
- To be successful as a Trainee Engineer, you should always be expanding your engineering knowledge and sharpening your communication skills
- Outstanding candidates learn from their mentors, but also feel confident sharing their own ideas with the team.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Relevant Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.