CardinalStone Partners | Location: Lagos | Title: Graduate Trainee Investment Sales
CardinalStone Partners Limited is a full-service investment banking firm and financial services company with diverse domestic and foreign clientele that began operations in June 2008.
Headquartered in Lagos with offices in Abuja, Nigeria, the firm and its licensed subsidiaries offer services encompassing financial advisory, asset management, securities trading, share registration, and consumer finance on a retail and institutional scale and diligently work with its clients to create bespoke solutions for their needs.
CardinalStone Partners is looking to recruit resourceful, analytical and driven Graduate Trainees who are passionate about the financial services sector and have taken personal steps to develop themselves and enrich their profiles in order to have an edge.
Are you smart, open to learning, passionate about financial services and looking to join a team of result oriented young professionals? If Yes, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
- Assist in consistent mining of existing client relationship to facilitate repeat business and retention through our end-to-end financial services
- Join a team of smart and resourceful individuals in growing “new-to-firm” business by actively prospecting through new and existing client relationships
- Keep proper records of call memos, tracker, database, prospect list and activity report
- Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities
- Keep abreast of market conditions
- Manage other activities as directed by Associates and Management.
- Minimum of 1-year sales experience in the financial industry
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in any course
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Passionate about Sales
- Must have completed NYSC
- Ability to engage clients persuasively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Good relationship management and negotiation skills
- Passionate about sales
Application Closing Date
Apr 23, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply