Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Program | Stanbic IBTC Bank| Location: Lagos Island
Job ID: 51927
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply