Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of steel pipe products and related services for the world’s energy industry and other industrial applications. Our customers include most of the world’s leading oil and gas companies as well as engineering companies engaged in constructing oil and gas gathering, transportation, processing and power generation facilities. Advance your career in this well-respected industry.
Are you ready to join Tenaris? The best way to join is through the Global Trainee Program. The Tenaris Global Trainee Program is a two year development program that has jump-started the careers of 70% of our senior management since 1983. It is dedicated to maximizing the growth potential of recent college graduates through extensive training – including the TenarisUniversity Induction Camp, 4 weeks of training in Argentina – and on-the-job training from industry experts. A structured follow-up and feedback framework ensures that graduates receive the necessary guidance at the earliest step of their career.
- Observes core processes through on the job training, project assignments and training activities.
- Learns about Tenaris strategy, systems and processes.
- Analyzes information and prepares different deliverables as reports and processes. Gains deep knowledge of the processes he/she is exposed to.
- Maintains regular contact with other areas of the company, and interacts with different hierarchical levels in order to achieve the expected performance and results.
- Develops specific projects either in manufacturing areas, related technical areas, or staff areas.
- Develops and manages a set of Key Performance Indicators to monitor and measure the area’s results.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
Tenaris is looking for bright, hard-working, entry-level Engineering discipline graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Fresh graduate that has complete the National Youth Service Corps program
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of a second class lower
- Passion for industrial business
- Interest in international travel
- Multicultural openness
- Drive for results
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office a plus
Tenaris offers a competitive salary, company and individual performance based bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package and access to Corporate training through Tenaris University. Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment