Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Sales and Marketing) | Location: Ojo, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Virgin-landmarts
Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis.
Our core business include Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other salespeople through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Zero to Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Candidates must reside around Ojo, Festac Town, and its environs
Basic salary + Commission + Incentives
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of your email.