Job Title: Graduate Trainee Software Developer | Location: Lagos | TriVersa Limited
TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Intelligence solutions to clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Oil and Gas, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services.
- TriVersa is seeking to recruit a recent graduate with a 2.1 or above degree in Technology or Science related subject.
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user software solutions
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in quickly adapting to an ever-changing environment, able to adapt and respond to ambiguity or unknown.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that foster trust, positivity, and open and honest communication – with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual’s work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work within a small highly focused leadership team
- Ability to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in Software Development, Configuration, Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or e-business suite solutions
- Other duties include assisting with data and system migration
Though we seek a recent graduate, we expect candidates to demonstrate experience in at least two of the skills below:
- Basic experience in software development e.g. Java, C#,
- Basic to Intermediate-level skills in web development and scripting tools
- Some SQL and or PL-SQL experience
- Basic knowledge of operating systems and enterprise software configuration
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Some knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.