Job Title: Graduate Transaction Trainee | Job Location: Lagos | Whyte Cleon
Our client, a topmost Financial Institution in Lagos seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well-articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity to engage suitable candidates to fill the positions in its Operations Dept., Treasury Dept, Internal Control and Finance department Dept.
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Accounts
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous service.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the department heads
- Open and close of daily transactions.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper only)
- Age: Not more than 24 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply