Job Title: Treasury Analyst | ENYO Retail & Supply | Job Location: Nigeria
ENYO Retail and Supply (ERS) was established in 2017 as a result of our unrelenting desire to expand our trademark professionalism in the downstream energy space thereby creating the most exciting fuel retail brand in the country. ENYO is affiliated with Folawiyo Energy, one of the leading players in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry. The Chairman of ENYO is Mr. Tunde Folawiyo.
As a customer-focused, technology driven fuels retailing company, ENYO provides best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized return to investors.
- The role is responsible for monitoring Cash, POS, transfers and other inflows from stations and customers to ensure that payments received in the bank agree with total sales value.
- Also responsible for posting / uploading bank transactions to GL as well as performing regular cash and bank accounts reconciliation on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor cash vs sales daily reconciliation of Cash, POS control and other payment control accounts to ensure alignment of sales to inflows received in the bank statement. These inflows can either be from stations via cash deposits, POS settlement and transfers or from customers via transfers or other payment methods.
- Conduct Spot checks for physical cash counts to validate reports generated from retail outlets.
- Collate daily balances of all company’s bank accounts.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by the Treasury Controller.
- Daily and weekly upload and posting of customer payments, lodgments, and bank inflows from the bank statements for main accounts, sub accounts and other business accounts to appropriate accounts on E-core GL.
- Monitor to ensure the timely settlement of POS transactions into our bank accounts and also resolve POS issues.
- Follow up with stations to respond promptly to POS chargeback claims within 24 hours.
- Enforce zero tolerance to misrepresentation or omissions on all cash control reconciliations statements.
- Escalate abnormal transactions and document communication with pertinent stakeholders on resolution.
- Monitor Non-Fuel Revenue against proceeds received in the bank.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Weekly submission of Sales Vs Cash Recon to Treasury Controller
- Daily and Weekly Posting of all bank transactions on E-core.
- Monthly submission of Bank Reconciliation and POS Reconciliation for all assigned accounts to Treasury Controller.
- Timely submission of all assigned reports
- Good interpersonal skills in liaising with the banks and other stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy of transactions posted.
- Quality of work must reflect high degree professionalism
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Professional accounting qualification. ACA/ACCA preferable.
- Knowledgeable in core accounting and reconciliation principles.
- Knowledgeable in IFRS
- Very proficient in MS-Excel
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
24th Jul 2020