Job Title:User Interface Intern | RS Hunter Limited| Location: Abuja, Nigeria |
RS Hunter Limited was established in 2008 with the aim of providing professional and affordable HR consulting services across all sectors. At commencement, the business focussed on assisting SMEs who could not afford to employ their own in-house HR team or companies who required experienced HR consultants to deal with their complex HR issues.
Our Client, an Internationally funded Non-Governmental Organisation seeks the services of a user interface intern who will work hand in hand with web designers and programmers. The UI designer will assist in designing and shaping unique user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate should have some experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Improve the look and feel of the company’s website.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks as well as your design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- A minimum of 1-year working experience
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply