Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Young Professional Programme (Livelihood)
Job Type: Contract
- This Project requires individuals with a passion to work with the poor and potential to become development leaders.
- The candidate will work under the overall supervision of the Project Coordinator and directly reporting to the relevant Adviser/Specialist, the Young Professional will provide support for activities relating to the subject matter.
- Candidates for the Young Professionals Programme will be selected on a competitive basis.
- Minimum of first degree or postgraduate degree in the following fields: Social sciences, Law, Agriculture , Public Health, Development Studies, Agriculture, Public health, MBBS, Nutrition or other relevant programmes
- 0-3 years experience. NYSC corp members serving in listed locations are encouraged to apply
- Excellent knowledge of English with fluency in speaking, reading and writing
- Understanding of local language is an asset for candidates applying to state level position
- Strong interest in working in the development, particularly on women’s empowerment
- General IT competence and command of microsoft office software packages
- Internet communication and research skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a strong team working capacity; and
- S/he should not be more than 30 years of age as at March 30, 2019
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply