Our client, a reputable Commercial bank, urgently seeks to hire E-Banking Services Officers , who will be responsible for the ATMs and maintenance of the e-banking platform.
Pay: Industry Standard plus HMO and Pension
Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
- ATM Dispense and Transfer Error Treatment as well as Manual Reversal Authorization.
- Treatment of ATM MOBILE Recharge/ATM fund Transfer transactions and Treatment of POS Transactions
- Providing weekly report on number of disputed transactions within/breached the turnaround time.
- Liaising with Third Parties Card Switches (Inter-switch) and other Financial Institutions regarding inter-bank dispute resolution and settlement
- Attending to claims being logged by the issuer (NOT-ON -US) on Extraswitch (Verve Card, MasterCard and Visa Card (POS ONLY) respectively).
- Advising branches on ON-US transaction issues
- Proper follow up on customers issues to fast-track resolution and customer satisfaction
- NOU International Chargeback treatment.
- Resolution of both ATM/POS claims on Naira MasterCard transactions only
- Logging of claims on MasterCard Platform (SMTM)
- Review of declined claims on MasterCard Hosted.
- Liaising with the issuer to confirm details of transaction if claim is declined with wrong journal.
- Liaising with the issuer to confirm details of transactions that has passed grace period of 120 days.
- Collation of manual reversal for failed transactions to upload to customer’s accounts.
- Liaising with other banks regarding wrong ATM fund transfer and recovery of funds to both issuer and acquirer’s customer respectively
- Working on Mastercard Chargeback using (T464) report.
- Bsc in any discipline.
- Not more than 28 Years
- At least 1 – 2 years working experience as an e-banking officer Excellent understanding of network management system. Excellent Computer/ digital Skills (MS Word & Excel)
- Effective decision-making, analytic
Application Closing Date
7th August 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected], using “e-Banking Services Officer” as subject of mail.