Gran Melia Hotel Jobs in Nigeria [2 new vacancies]
Latest jobs vacncies at Gran Melia Hotel in Nigeria July 2022
Gran Melia Hotel is a sumptuous hideaway set on a 10 plot land strategically positioned on the tranquil Lekki Peninsular. This hotel offers you the ultimate in comfort and privacy. The cutting edge design and high tech facilities provide you with the ultimate paradise to unwind and relax in style.
Gran Melia Hotel is ideally located to cater for the staff and students of the Pan African University/ Lagos Business School. The school is a stone throw away directly opposite. We have designed our facilities to suit the guests from the school with everything from free Wi-Fi access to conference areas where you and your colleagues can continue discussions after lectures. After a day’s work, you can choose to use our well equipped gym or you can simply relax in our pool bar with a nice cold drink.
If you are tourist, Gran Melia has everything you require to make your holiday all that you have imagined. With a massive swimming pool, different bars with DJ, restaurant with a fantastic menu designed by our resident Chef, qualified, friendly and efficient staff on hand to assist with making your stay memorable.
At Gran Melia Hotel, we have the facility to also cater for your special events with an outdoor sitting area for up to 500 people and a well equipped kitchen and staff at hand to make it a dream come true.With us, you get more than a warm bed, a clean room and a friendly smile. You get a comfortable hotel where you can sit back, relax and be yourself.The hotel consists of 23 Standard rooms, 9 double rooms, 4 junior suite, 4 executive suites, and 4 diplomatic suite. In addition, there is a multipurpose hall with a capacity of 90-100-120 people that can be used for theatre, boardroom or banquet purposes respectively.
Gran Melia Hotel Recruitment / Jobs
JUNE 23, 2022
Job Title: Human Resources & Administration (HR &… Read more here
Human Resources & Administration (HR & A) Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager who will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities to oversee all staff-related procedures and craft HR & Administration strategies in alignment with our business needs.
- Hotel HR Manager responsibilities include recruiting and training new hires, managing employee data and taking steps to retain our people.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of labor legislation and experience hiring employees for various roles and seniority levels, as well as oversee administrative functions
- Ultimately, you will help us run a healthy hotel business where our employees are happy, engaged and productive.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc in any related field with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Person staying near Ajah Locality will be given preference.
N75,000 – N125,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Hotel Front Office Manager
- We are looking for a pleasant, organized and friendly Front Office Manager to join our team! As a Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our office.
- As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
- We are looking for a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented front office manager to join our team. As the front office manager, you will make sure that customers and visitors feel welcome and are well looked after.
- Your role will include overseeing employee schedules, front office staff training, and perform the basic reconciling of receipts.
- 3 years of experience as Front Office Manager or similar role
- Can work under pressure
- Have good people skills, a professional appearance, and be highly organized
- Knowledge of PMS and basic accounting
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.