Title: Graphic Designer | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Alexis Philips
Alexis Philips is a business to business organization that proffer solutions for start-ups, entrepreneurs, and corporate organizations using modern tools and proven systems. We pride ourselves in providing education consultancy, advertising, co-work/business incubation, integrated business support, as well as digital marketing. We provide colorful and convenient resources needed for entrepreneurs and revitalization of corporate organizations to take their businesses to the next level of profitability.
- The graphic designer job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, photos and videos.
- You will be responsible for shaping the whole visual aspect of websites, forms, flyers, brochures, product packaging and more
- A creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design is key to be able to capture the attention of the target audience and communicate the right message to them. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Prepare rough drafts and ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Test graphics across various media and amends feedbacks
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and non-brands.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustration or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skill
- Candidate, must be resident in Lagos and stay around Ikeja axis and environs. Smart, Suave, and Good attitude.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar jobs with exceptional graphic design skills, content creator and illustrator.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, FSLC, HND, NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as subject of the email