Job Title: Graphics Design Intern | eHealth4everyone | Location: Nigeria
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.
- We are looking for a creative graphics design intern to interpret user and internal team needs into design solutions with high visual impact.
- The designer will work on a variety of products, including websites, manuals, training materials & course booklets, marketing materials, product packaging, corporate identity items, multimedia, etc.
- The role demands a flair for creative visual communication with a knowledge of current media and technology and an ability to prioritize and manage challenging deadlines.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, fine Art, Engineering, Marketing / Communications background, or other related fields, with at least one year experience required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with HMLT.
- Knowledge of UX principles and video creation.
- Photo retouching skills (Photoshop, Lightroom).
- Good understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on your resume or presented when required. Applicants without these may not be considered.