Title: Graphics Design Intern | Location: (Ikeja / Opebi) Lagos
Type: Internship | Transsnet Group
- Develop graphic artworks for the content operations team.
- The team will look to you to maintain the highest creative, conceptual and design work and standards.
- Assess design requests, ensure brand integrity, consistency and compliance with visual guide/brand manual.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed.
- Super motivated and a self-sufficient designer with a passion for music, tech and design
- A portfolio of graphic design work.
- Be creativity and have good knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Proficient and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other common design applications.
- Possess knowledge of current and emerging trends in music, tech and design.
- Be highly detail-oriented, comfortable multitasking and working in a dynamic environment.
- Have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decision.
- Be able to remain focused and prioritize overwhelming tasks while accomplishing exceptional results.
- Team spirit, fantastic work ethic, friendly and warm outlook.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and results oriented with a positive attitude.
- OND, BSc or HND.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.