Job Title: Graphics Designer | Location: Ibadan, Oyo |A Company
- Excellent Graphic Design skills Work with brand team to devise creative and innovative campaigns in line with the overall digital marketing efforts.
- You will be responsible for all online creative assets including photography, videos, info graphics, banners and social media content.
- Develop the creative campaign ideas to support the promotions to maximise conversion rates and income for the website.
- Ensure all projects that are briefed hit deadlines provided.
- Be able to provide web ready designs for a full range of marketing communications including banners, advertisements, email shots, info graphics and all other graphics for website.
You will have the following skills for this role:
- Proven Graphic & Web Design experience.
- Have knowledge of UX / UI design Keeping up to date with all the latest internet trends – whether it be the explosion of mobile or integration of re-targeting marketing campaigns with social media Profile
- A knowledge of UX best practices Knowledge of PPC, Digital & Social Media marketing
- Ability to design across multiple channels including desktop and mobile app
- Passion for graphic & web design Strong background in Web design / or online marketing experience, in a customer facing role.
- Experience in delivering web campaign graphics to engage customers and ultimately lead to increased conversions.
- You should have experience with content management systems.
- Experience with Google Website Analytics and Optimizer
- Be very organised and able to manage your time effectively
- You must be a good communicator and feel confident managing the team relationships.
- Show creative skills and drive a culture of continuous process improvement
- Experience using CRMs, NetSuite or equivalent online system would be advantageous.
- Must be proficient in content management systems like (CMS) WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Presta shop amongst others.
- Desirable that you are able to design in Adobe Creative Suite Must be proficient in all forms of design including: corporate ID, logo, branding, flyers brochures, banners, video editing etc.
- Should be excellent in utilizing the Adobe creative suite; particularly: photoshop, illustrator, indesign, premier pro, after effects, Lightroom.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject heading.