Title: Graphics Designer | Arkounting Professional Services | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
Arkounting Professional Services “apsarkounting” Limited is a financial advisory and management consulting firm involved in the outsourcing of financial management services on a small and medium enterprise size and also consulting in empowering like minds to create an impact in any area of the division where found. We are a company that works with the public and private sector in delivering an outstanding and long lasting impact in the economy.
- The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2020.