Title: Graphics Designer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | BFA & Co Legal
- The client requires a Graphics Designer with three years’ experience who will be responsible for designing a wide variety of products and concepts across digital and offline media.
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Briefing and advising the client with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Help make design choices (e.g., fonts and colors) for all content the company will use.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Manage the company’s social media presence
- Develop content for the company’s social media
Successful applicants in this role will typically have:
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with social media management
- Familiarity with effective communications through graphic design.
What’s in it for you?
As the client’s Graphics designer, you can expect:
- Attractive remuneration
- An opportunity to build a strong personal network in the real estate industry
- An opportunity to build a personal brand as an expert in your field
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Read more about the company and view other existing opportunities