GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Description of Duties
- Design themes, Layouts, contents and covers of documents.
- Development of figures, including colours, fonts, graphics and layout, and resulting materials such as Newsletters, brochures, reports, banners, posters, fliers and booklets.
- Creation of graphic templates to be used for reports and presentations.
- Creation of brochures, business cards, information folders, publications, and other similar promotional materials related to the work of the company group for clients.
- Preparation of printing packages all layout and design files for printing of publications and other communication products banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, web and interactive presentations.
- Liaison with printers and other publish houses for printing and creation of materials.
- Safeguard and ensure that all publications, reports and designs are produced in line with the company group graphic guidelines;
- Provide training services for the group academy arm.
- Essential: Completed Secondary Education with training in Graphic Design.
- 2 years relevant experience working at different CAD environment, mainly at Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In-Design, Adobe Illustrator and or Corel Draw
- Good knowledge at Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and instagram handles (if Available) to: [email protected]
using the “Job title” as subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.