Job Title: Graphics Designer | Location: Maiduguri, Borno | OmegaPi Technologies
Employment Type: Full-time
OmegaPi Technologies is firm of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Consultants, System Integrators and System Developers, registered under CAC with the RC No: 2754241, we provide services to the Nigerian Public and Business Communities. The Company has a vast experience and expertise spanning a wide range of ICT platform and architectures ranging from Data Analysis, Computing and Visualization, Computer Training, Mobile Application, Software Development, Development of Computer Inventory System, Corporate Networking, Online/Offline Services, Seminars& Workshops.OmegaPi Technologies provides ICT solutions that address the needs of its customers in today’s highly competitive business environment. Our solutions are adaptive, scalable, secure and easy to use and support. We develop simple ICT solutions to highly complex problems thereby making it possible for easy solution deployment by our clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND qualification
- Minimum of 6 months experience in similar position
- Demonstrable graphic design skills
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and graphics for web, media and social media
- Proficiency with design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to create visually appealing designs for web and social media
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is an advantage
- Excellent content writing skill for Social Media and advertising
N15,000 – N18,000 / month
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their details to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.