Job Title: Graphics Designer | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos| SD Human Resources Limited | Employment Type: Full-time
SD Human Resources Limited – Our client, an online Betting company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Candidates who will be responsible for providing high-quality design solutions for a wide variety of internal and external corporate and marketing communication projects and ensure that brand identity standards are applied and maintained
- Design and produce various marketing communication materials across several medias (print, collateral, web, electronic, packaging, point of purchase, apparel, and environments).
- Conceptualize and develop logos.
- Design and create concepts for websites that tell a compelling story about how products or services can aid the business needs.
- Prepare detailed artwork packages for development.
- Work closely with Marketing partners to support strategic marketing initiatives and deliver projects within agreed upon timeframe.
- Recommend design solutions that are both versatile and on-brand.
- Research and recommend implementation of current design trends and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 4 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Strong competency in design principles and proficiency in software applications such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- An eye for great typography along with a refined design sensibility.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- Strong communication skills, having the ability to listen well, ask questions, and solve project-related challenges.
- Passionate about current design trends, new approaches, personal skills growth.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work and meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must provide a portfolio of design work that demonstrates strong graphic design and typography (preferred digital).
- Proven self-starter and highly motivated, a fast learner, and comfortable taking the initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.