Openemployment.ng | Job Title: Graphics Designer (Remote) | Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Call Center
- We require the services as a Graphics Designer, to ensure the production of designs that meet the requirement of the organization, working with the marketing team and social media team to ensure that designs created communicate the values of the organization and meet the needs per time.
- Coordinate all administrative aspect of productions, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separation and scaling image for print production.
- Design layout and produce artwork such as graphics, maps, charts, poster signs and report covers.
- Coordinate relationship with vendors, preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval.
- Create a continually collaborative environment and maintain a satisfactory standard of service to key stakeholders.
- Develop concepts for graphic designs for new collection launches and support with print production when required.
- Ensure compliance with design and oversee production of highly complex and integrated visual/technical solutions.
- Manage designs on all social media platforms to ensure uniformity in output.
- Manage the production of appropriate video content for social media platforms as requested.
- BSc / HND in any relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience as a graphics designer.
- Excellent design knowledge.
- Result-driven and passionate about industry, client engagement, retention and brand management.
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to Details;
- Leadership & Supervision;
- Problem Solving and analytical Skills;
- High organizational abilities;
- Strong interpersonal & relationship management;
- High level emotional intelligence;
- High creativity and imagery skills;
- Excellent color blend knowledge;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Influencing and Persuasion;
- Innovative, self-motivated with requisite management skill;
- Persuasive and confident communicator;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and multitask;
- Adherence to ethical standards with utmost professionalism;
- Leadership and mentoring, collaboration and ability to work across functional boundaries to ensure satisfactory delivery of client’s needs;
- Persistence and assertiveness combined with tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Development of self and others;
- Responsibility and accountability.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.