Title: Graphics & Video Editor | Location: Abuja | Trefoil Networks
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Trefoil Networks is a full-service data communications, e-Solutions and video services provider. Trefoil Networks specializes in Satellite, Internet, Wireless, Fibre , Web and Network Access solutions for individuals, institutions, organizations, governments, businesses, enterprise, Telecom Operators, Media, entertainment Industries and residential home users. Trefoil Networks is the industry leader in the provision of DSNG solutions in Africa, with our proprietary and Innovative Solutions.
- The Graphic & Video Editor would be responsible creating effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
- Design graphics for web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other marketing & communication materials.
- Create these materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more – is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with the marketing team to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review by the marketing team and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect the marketing team specifications.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects and contents are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with the marketing team about layout and design..
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc degree in Graphic Art or any related course
- 3-4 year experience
- Must Reside in Abuja
Competencies / Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Multi-tasking skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.