Green Africa Airways Job for Specialist, Customer Service Training
- Conduct Customer Service training (inclusive of Image Training) for newly hired cabin crew and for the recurrent training programme
- Conduct regular evaluation, assessment, and service checks on all crew (Line Trainers, SCCMs and CCMs)
- Conduct other need-based training related to gCulture, leadership training, short training capsules for the cabin crew
- Assist with the Mystery Shopping Programme/ any other evaluation Programme for analysis & inference of the reports/feedback.
- Conduct Training Need Analysis to identify trends and review content to develop course(s) for closing gaps in training
- Participate in the preparation of training content.
*View and apply for more >>>Customer Service / Customer Care Jobs in Nigeria, Airport / Aviation Jobs in Nigeria
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent HND (Higher National Diploma)
- 7-10 years of experience as a member of an operating cabin crew, with prior training or supervisory experience is required
- Fluent in written and spoken English – additional languages are an advantage
- Satisfy all prerequisites for initial cabin crew qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to operate effectively in a multicultural environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online