Green Tick is a Nigerian vacancies & consulting agency targeted at SMEs. Our goal is to help build thriving businesses through effective talent placement and process management.
Green Tick Jobs Recruitment
Human Resource & Administration Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A known interior and furniture manufacturing company registered in Nigeria and operating in Lagos has an opening for an experienced HR & Admin Manager to support it’s business operations and services business
- The Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager will propose and lead the implementation of human resources and administrative policies in line with the organization’s stated strategic direction.
Human Resource Strategy Development:
- Prepare, plan and drive the implementation of HR strategy for the Company, consistent with the business strategy.
- This includes updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions and staying current with the laws and regulations affecting personnel Issues (employee safety standards etc.), employment practices or trends and recommends or revised policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Also requires developing an employee handbook and other relevant standard policy guidelines,
Recruitment and Selection:
- Design, establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures including scheduling and conducting job evaluations.
Learning And Development:
- Design the training calendar and execute same in line with company procedure to equip staff with the necessary skills and to ensure the business has the right number of employees with the skills and qualifications required to meet current and future needs.
- Develop and implement effective performance management system to ensure the maximum utilization of every employee’s skill, knowledge and interests and also to enhance employer – employee relations.
- Manage the company’s internal communication policy according to company requirements in support of an efficient use of available communication channels to support company operations.
Staff Database And Employee Record Keeping:
- Creates and maintains up-to-date employee records in accordance with Company guidelines in order to provide accurate information of employees when needed to support company decisions and actions.
- Provide and support effective office management services at all company branch locations to ensure the smooth running of Company operations.
Travel and Logistics:
- Coordinate personnel travel within Nigeria for all staff, subsidiaries and partners; including hotel bookings, and to monitor and coordinate all the company protocol services within Company guidelines and travel policy in order to ensure cost effective and hitch-free travel plans.
Work Guidelines and References:
- HR Policies and Procedure
- Employee Handbook
- Nigerian Labour Law
- Company Standard Operating Procedures.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality of talents retained
- Level of employee engagement and performance
- Level of employee satisfaction
- Employee retention rate.
- BA or B.Sc in HR, Business Administration or its related field – 2nd class minimum
- CIPM certification will be an added advantage
- Added Advantage: Masters in Social Science course.
- Minimum Requirement: 5 years relevant experience
- HR Professional Membership and Certification is an added advantage.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Highly multitasking
- IT proficiency.
Specification to Look Out For:
- The person must be well experienced in this dept
- The person must be trained and has ability to train others
- The person should be able to draft an SOP, reports and presentations
- The person should be able to appraise staff on KPI
- The person must be disciplined
- The person must possess good managerial charisma and good managerial skills
- The person must be articulate and also have good analytical skill
- The person must be proactive and smart.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Share this job: