Latest jobs vacancies at Greenbay HMO May 2022.
Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization.
May 2022. Medical Manager (Doctor)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure quality assurance in engaging Health Care Providers and managing their service delivery to the HMO enrollees.
- To supervise health services staff in negotiating with providers, doctors, pharmacies, clinics, and other health care facilities with the goal of optimally maintaining a robust network of providers nationwide.
- Develop new policies and procedures and enforces existing standards. Constructs, evaluates, and revises forms in consultation with the Medical Services Director.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management.
- Oversee care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, and wellness programmes.
- Provide necessary information such as benefit tables to Call Centre agents.
- Ensure prompt attention and resolution to all client issues (Conflict Resolution)
- Ensure effective and excellent customer/enrollee relationship management.
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management.
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- A Medical Doctor with MBBS or MBCHB Degree
- Possession of an MBA or MPH will be an advantage
- Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be a Registered Doctor in Nigeria with a valid practicing certification.
- Work in a standard office environment. Must attend meetings, seminars and speaking engagements throughout the County.
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent & persuasive communicator – written and oral
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience in planning and leading the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Medical Doctor, 1of which must preferably be with an accredited Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO)
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- A Medical Doctor who will work with our Call CentreTeam and make sure that excellent and high quality service is provided to our clients across all communication channels.
- Your major responsibility will be to clarify medical enquiries from Providers and Enrollees as well as train the Call Centreteam on the description of medical terms so as to ensure that all queries coming into the customer success department are resolved fully within the team.
- Accomplish quality assurance objectives by orienting, training and coaching call centreteam on medical terms
- Develop and Implement quality assurance best practices, as well as a robust performance measurement model which will provide a basis for performance monitoring, and management.
- Drive down incident rate of customer success agents requesting medical clarification from other sources / teams.
- Enhance customer relationship in order to meet organizational and operational objectives.
- Ensuring clientshave a seamless encounter with using our service.
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to all Enrollee and Provider inquiries and handle any complaints
- Take telephone calls on behalf of GreenbayHMO in order to fulfill customer requirements.
- Maintains knowledge and proficiency in medical practices through continuing education, staff meetings, and workshops.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB with 3 – 5 years experience.
- Strong ability to make judgment on medical/ surgical cases in relation to benefits listed on enrollee’s plan.
- Ability to make professional judgment on coverage and non-coverage of care requests per time, based on the enrollee’s benefits table.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge to other team members.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.