Title: Graduate Trainee | Location: Lagos | Greensprings School | Start Date: August, 2021
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18 years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in all academic related fields.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range
- 22-30 years.
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV along with credentials via email to: [email protected] using the position Title and the preferred Subject Area as the subject of the mail. eg “Graduate Trainee – Maths”.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.