Latest Jobs, careers and recruitment at Greensprings School in Nigeria October, 2021
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18 years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song. Vacancy exists for the position of an Accountant at Greensprings School, Lekki Ajah.
Job Title: Assistant Teacher | Greensprings School | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicants should have a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields: English, Psychology, Special Education, Physical Education, Mathematics, Sciences, Business, Music, Economics, P.E, Drama, Art, Computer Science, and Accounting.
- Applicants must be registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with a particular focus on child development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.