Job Title: Group Accountant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We need an experienced Group accountant that has leadership quallity to train and be able to ensure all the accounting policies and processes are followed and adhered to.
- He/she should be able to use or be familiar with the following different softwares beinbgs used by the various subsidiaries: Tally , Bank One, GlobalSuite, and Bio duos etc.
- He is to oversees all activities of the accounting and tax accounting within the group and involved in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses, and the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
- Daily Approval of Payment Vouchers
- Daily supervision of all Accountants of the various SUB,s
- Daily supervision of all Operations in the account Group Office
Weekly / Quarterly duties:
- Monthly Preparation of the Group Financial Statement
- Monthly review of all Subsidiaries company financial statement
- Monthly presentation of group financial statement
- Budget preparation for the group.
- Financial budget
- Cash budget
- Weekly group office activity report.
- Weekly group financial obligation updates.
- Maintaining a strong corporate relationship with the financial institutions.
- Providing all relevant financial advice for projects within the group.
- Constantly review all account and financial job functions within the group.
- Ensuring all statutory rendition within the group are remitted in line with the statutory deadline.(VAT,PAYE,PENSION,WHT)
- Corporate filling/submission of all financial returns with the group.(FIRS,LIRS,CBN, e.t.c)
- Attending to all tax related issues with the relevant statutory bodies.
- Attending to all audit management letter.
- Providing all audited account to the Legal department for filling with the CAC.
- Compliance Obligations
- Monitoring of all implementation controls
- Scrutinizing all payment documentation before final approval
- Monthly group tax compliance update.
- Making sure all bank charges are in line with the agreed rate.
- Constantly review the group financial in line with relevant standards.
- Implementing and monitoring weekly cash check schedule for supervisors and managers.
- Ensuring that all his staff Key results areas ar properly foormulated and discussed with them.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Accounting with 9 – 14 years relevant work experience.
- ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant).
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.