Title: Group Business Manager | Ascentech Services | Location: Lagos
Type: Full Time
Field: Operations / Strategy / Project Management / Risk Management
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, а group of companies with business interests in Industrial Printing & Publishing, Hospitality, Foods, and Retail industries, with head office in Lagos State, is recruiting.
- We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven Business Manager, who will be responsible for overseeing the operations of its entire business entities across the group. The incumbent will also be responsible for the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of all entities within the group.
- The incumbent in this position will be required to provide leadership and direction, and offer sound business advice towards the effective and efficient operation(s) of all the entities within the group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, directs, and oversees a company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals.
- Provide support to the organisation in the execution of its long-term, short-term plans and directives, by helping out in strategic planning and decisions, through the management of projects while mitigating and or managing risks
- Initiate the rollout of new product lines, and also responsible for production, research and development, and marketing.
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Develops and implements business growth and development strategies
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Provides mentoring, coaching and support to employees, including leadership/management
- Motivates staff to achieve organisational goals
- Coordinates with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
Education, Experience & General Requirements
- HND / BSc in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration and or a numerate discipline. MSc/MBA in a related discipline will be an advantage. Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA) candidates will be preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience, with at least 5 years of same in a Senior Management (COO, CFO, etc.) position.
General Requirements – Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Data Analysis
- Customer Service
- Financial Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Crisis Management
- Risk Management
- Business Growth & Expansion
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.