GruvyVest Job Recruitment in Nigeria
Latest jobs vacancies at GruvyVest May 2022
GruvyVest is a Savings & Investment online platform in Africa. GruvyVest helps million customers achieve their financial goals by helping them save invest.
May 2022. Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The financial services representative’s responsibilities include responding to clients’ inquiries in a professional manner, providing sound financial advice to clients, cross-selling our products and services where possible, and attending various training programs as required. You should also be able to follow up with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the products or services purchased.
- Must bbe able to build rapport with clients and continually meet or exceed sales goals. Ultimately, a top-performing financial services representative should be knowledgeable of financial regulations as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Scheduling meetings with clients to discuss their financial needs and goals.
- Collecting pertinent client information to provide investment options that align with clients’ financial situations.
- Monitoring market conditions to determine how various changes may impact taxes and client investments.
- Advising clients on how to save and invest .
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and client referrals.
- Cold-calling potential clients to inform them of the various financial products and services on offer.
- Suggesting viable solutions to improve clients’ financial statuses.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of our financial products to advise clients accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other field.
- Proven experience working as a financial services representative.
- Sound knowledge of financial legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Interested applicants should be aged between 21-25 years
- Ability to communicate fluently in english
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
N1,800,000 – N2,000,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.