GTI Microfinance Bank Recruitment and Recruitment September, 2021
GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja.
In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere and Arena.
Job Title: Head, Credit Processing | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | GTI Microfinance
- Evaluating and reviewing of clients’ credit proposals for approval decision based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Board’s consideration and approval.
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities of N50,000 and above.
- Booking of loans in line with the credit policy and approved terms and conditions.
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files.
- Collaborating with branches to achieve budgets on risk assets creation.
- Make recommendation for review and update the bank’s credit policies as necessary.
- Organize in-house training for staff and Loan Officers on loan products and processing.
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, etc) when required.
- Preparing monthly report Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required.
- Preparing monthly credit performance reports (branch wise and product wise).
- Prompt and accurate monthly update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS portal.
- Attend Management Credit Committee, Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and Management Meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Analytical/ Initiative Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills & Customer Centric.
- Strategic Orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Managerial/Administration traits.
- Ability to work in team(s).
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance / operation metrics.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward thier CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.