Latest job vacancies at Gudy Foods
Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited is an established leader and pioneer manufacturer of bakery foods providing high quality confectionery foods at competitive price for the consumer market in Nigeria. Incorporated in 2014, Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited has built on its international success producing delightful cup-cake, which is the principal and a new product to the Nigerian market.
Jobs at Gudy Foods Recruitment
February 4, 2023
November 15, 2022
Gudy Foods Nigeria Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Description Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities Research and analyze sales options Attend workshops to learn more technical… Read more here
Graduate Trainee Quality Control Officer at Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited
October 19, 2022
Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited Job Title: Graduate Trainee Quality Control Officer Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Description Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing. Maintain accurate quality assurance… Read more here
Graduate Trainee Quality Control Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records as directed.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s SOP.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing GMP.
- Will be responsible for carrying out both microbial and biochemical analysis.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or Food Science & Technology.
- Fresh graduate with 0-2 years’ experience in Quality Control/ Assurance.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality is an added advantage.
- Candidate must reside within or around Ikeja axis
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Exceptional leadership ability
- Must be trainable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and initiative
- Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibility as needed.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.