Job Title: Guest Room Attendant | Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) | Locations: Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organizations whose primary mission involves the translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as the production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes for engagement with the scriptures and raises funds for these activities.
- Ensure thorough and impeccable cleaning of guest rooms, guest house halls and its environment.
- Reports guest complaints to superior in a prompt and timely manner
- Reports any noticed facility deficiency or fault in the guest room for immediate maintenance.
- Ensures total readiness of unoccupied guest rooms for use as may be needed always.
- Ensures guest rooms are kept clean, attractive, and good for use of the guests always.
- Performs all daily tasks as assigned by superior personnel.
- Minimum of Senior School Certificate with at least credit passes in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar job from reputable guest houses.
- Must be a highly disciplined individual, energetic with good health.
- Must possess excellent Customer service and good communication skills.
- Must be a person of integrity, good character, result-driven and able to take initiatives in cleaning.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward forward their neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in writing to:
Bible Guest House Research & Development Centre GTE,
150, Ikorodu Road,
Onipanu, Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.