Latest jobs vacancies at GUS Consulting Limited October 5, 2022
GUS Consulting Limited – Our client is a foremost Design and Construction Firm that deals in architectural design, construction, interior designs, and project management.
October 5, 2022. Head of Operations
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Head of Operations, you will be responsible for managing key strategic partnerships, managing people and processes, developing and facilitating marketing campaigns, and customer relationship management to support the company’s growth.
- Work with the executive team, to set strategies to boost the company’s revenue and be in the competitive stand.
- Provide strategic direction and support the development of policies, goals and targets.
- Generate leads at all business revenue levels and champion it.
- Display a sense of leadership, coaching and mentoring in order to encourage the achievement of the overall objective of the Company
- Oversee operations of the all departments; architecture, engineering, sales, finance and admin department
- Set goals and objectives for all departments, design a framework for these to be met
- Manage the entire staff and departmental targets.
- Conduct reviews and performance evaluations to achieve company goals
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
- Monitor the company’s financial position and ensure that it operates within its means and that there are clear lines of accountability for financial management
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Facilitate and manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Provide input into digital marketing strategies within the company.
- Track and evaluate business development plans and efforts on an ongoing basis.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s growth.
- Minimum of M.Sc or MBA in Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration or a similar field.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience
- A background in consulting or human resources would be an added advantage
- Past experience in an architectural, construction or real estate firm is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication – you need to be able to express yourself and the value the company brings to clients well.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies
- Must be strong in the area of Marketing and Operations, Persuasive and goal oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels, online marketing tools and best practices.
- Ability to close out sales/deals.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to develop plans for long term financial goals.
- Must have a great client-based network.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sales Manager – Health Care
- You will be responsible for driving sales and account management strategy and execution within your territory.
- You will work closely with all key stakeholders in Account Management, Commercial and Technology to ensure the effective delivery of our data and marketing technology/digital marketing propositions.
- Target revenue generation through Marketing Campaigns and Connected events from your vertical – Health Care / Retail.
- Prospect, forecast and develop annual sales quotas for industry sectors, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and products/platforms.
- Identify, manage, supervise, and train resellers, associations, and agents with an objective to penetrate the SMB market in Nigeria for respective verticals.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team providing key business insights: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss etc.
- Allocate at least 60% of time prospecting customers and 40% of the time on existing deal closure
- Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships.
- Adopt a consultative selling approach for accounts directly managed under each vertical.
- Provide recommendations to the leadership team to improve performance in territory and market.
- Cultivate relationships with all and assigned accounts to expand product penetration.
- Establishing and managing senior relationships within all the major brands and agencies.
- Build, file and update territory account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Work closely with internal partners to facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospect’s needs through multiple in-person, social and professional engagements.
- Set up a system to track and monitor sales progress and execution of key business projects to ensure timely business revenues.
- Leverage and translate market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field intelligence into a tactical sales execution strategy for the team.
- A First Degree in any discipline
- Aggressive and innovative executer with GTM (Go to Market) experience.
- A Master’s degree in MBA or related field is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Mid-level Business Development/ Account Management role.
- Direct experience in managing SMB segments in Banks and fintech, Mobile companies, system integrators, advertising technology, Consultancies and Software companies.
- Managed indirect sales channels for the SMB market in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Vice President – Financial Services Institution
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
As Vice President Sales – FSI, a typical day might include the following:
- Onboard Clients within the FSI sector.
- Develop and drive FSI sector strategy and implementation.
- Deploy use cases for FSI sectors.
- Proactively conduct business focused discussions and reviews with clients to identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop activation plans.
- Adequately represent the business during relevant networking events / workshops with the FSIs
- Drive proposals on the Enterprise SaaS opportunity within the bank.
- 3x Pipeline on monthly revenue target.
- Drive connected events within the FSI sector.
- Successfully utilize the understanding of the business’ platform/product offering businesses to provide active insight and support to the Chief Revenue Officer/ COO.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Function as the dedicated point of contact for all FSI accounts.
- Address and resolve key clients’ complaints.
- Act as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervise the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicate and collaborate with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compile reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Play an integral part in generating sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Negotiate contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Ensure successful customer onboarding from sales to fulfillment of customer KPIs or objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (minimum 2:1) preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience as an Account Manager in FSI sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
Knowledge and skills Requirements:
- Good understanding of the Financial Services Sector as well as the general FinTech Ecosystem.
- Excellent leadership and business development skills; preferably hands-on experience with of sales target.
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ability to motivate and develop teams in a positive manner.
- Critical thinker but with a focus on solving the problems at hand.
- Commercially minded – able to dig into the business, understand drivers, engage, and probe the teams on how to grow the business plus proffer ideas to that end.
- Multitask and manage competing priorities and deliver to strict time deadlines.
- Right balance between detail oriented and focus on the bigger picture.
- Ability to present to and liaise with an international board and investors.
- Strong knowledge of the Financial Services Market segment.
- Proven experience in key account management / Corporate sales within the banking sector
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Tech products.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.