Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Selected Job Vacancy
Title: Well Engineer, I | Requisition Number: 94931 | Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited | Lagos
Location: VI, Lagos
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Halliburton Project Management
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, the Well Engineer is responsible for well proposals and the Basis of Design. Provides Operation Plans and prepares Programs as well as assures technical integrity of Operations planning and execution.
- Responsible for the day-to-day surveillance of operations.
- Responsible for the creation of Approval for Expenditure (AFE) and performs cost control of operations.
- Participates in risk assessment, forecasts and plans medium and long term needs to meet program requirements, and anticipates operational changes and needs. Prepares equipment lists and identifies long lead items.
- Ensures proper communication within the project.
- Performs engineering studies to solve recurring problems.
- Prepares End-of-Well reports and contributes to knowledge management.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, preference in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering, and 4 or more years of well services / intervention experience.
- Supervisory experience and exposure to Multi-discipline operations is preferred.
- Must have Well Control Certificate.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply