Latest job vacancies at Haske & Williams (H&W)
H&W Rice company Limited is a leading company with the drive to create quality local substitutes to imported rice products in Nigeria. Established as a vertically integrated producer of high-quality whole grain parboiled rice, strives to ensure the finest, export-quality products for our local and international customers.
Haske & Williams (H&W) Rice Recruitment
Job Title: Engineer Trainee
Location: Demsa Local Government, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for passionate graduates to join our team as Engineer Trainees in our rice milling company.
- The Engineer Trainee will work under the guidance of a manager or supervisor and should be willing to learn about rice milling, gain practical experience and be able to share suggestions on existing methods.
- The Engineer Trainee should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of their comfort zone.
- Willing to learn about rice milling equipment operations, equipment maintenance and general operations of rice milling procedures across all units in the plant.
- Work closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Adopt health and safety practice.
- Submit to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Complete all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum of a second-class lower degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years work experience
- Should be at least 28 years old.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.