Latest Jobs vacancies at Hazon Holdings September 28, 2022.
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
GDM Group is a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings. We are Nigeria’s leading Marketing & Media Technology Company. A marketing and media Technology company renowned for bespoke service offerings ranging from marketing tech solutions, big data management and 360 integrated marketing services. We walk in places where others scamper away. We seek and we find. With over a decade in the industry, we are pioneers of Marketing and Media Innovation & Technology, charting the course for the future of marketing in Nigeria and Africa.
Hazon Holdings Recruitment
September 28, 2022.
August 26, 2022
Hazon HoldingsJob Title: DevOps Engineer Location: Lagos Job Description Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers Working on ways… Read more here
August 26, 2022
Job Title: Graduate Trainee | GDM Group | Location: Gbagada, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time GDM Group is a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings. We are Nigeria’s leading Marketing & Media Technology Company. A marketing and media… Read more here
August 26, 2022
Hazon HoldingsJob Title: Product Manager Location: Lagos Responsibilities Oversee and direct product development. Create a roadmap, strategy, and vision for each new product alongside other teams. Conduct research with the user… Read more here
August 1, 2022
Job Title: Male Legal Executive | Hazon Holdings Location: Lagos Job DescriptionCompliance: Prepare a legal and regulatory compliance checklist and check for 100% compliance; Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the… Read more here
July 26, 2022
Hazon HoldingsJob Title: Account Clerk Location: Lagos Job Description Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records Prepare bank deposits, general… Read more here
Specific responsibilities include:
- Operate vehicles as assigned by supervisor;
- Provide safe transportation of personnel
- Provide safe transportation of materials
- Maintain vehicle log-sheets in accordance with laid down policies/regulations;
- Check the vehicle conditions after each trip/routinely – report needs and problems to transport management;
- Adhere to all safety and communication protocols as advised;
- Responsible for the safekeeping of all vehicle equipment, tools, first aid kits, spares etc.;
- Keep the vehicle ready, clean and on standby – ready for use at all times;
- Assist, as required, with logistics in the office and guest house daily workloads;
- Cooperate and be of assistance to staff and visitors – assist in troubleshooting potential problems during daily business;
- Report all maintenance needs of the vehicle to transport management on a regular basis.
- Level Secondary education.
- Valid driving license.
- Good spoken English.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.