Job Title: Head, Account | GTI Microfinance Bank Limited | Job Location: Marina CMS, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure completeness of transactions and records, timely and accurate preparation of financial statements (in line with the extant regulations), and presentation of Management Accounts to support business decisions.
- Drive business growth through regular analysis of performance to budgets across all strata of the bank.
- Budgeting and Long-Term Forecasting, Budget Monitoring and Implementation
- Balance Sheet Management
- Income and Expense Management
- Preparation of Final Accounts
- General Ledger Management
- Payroll Management
- Fixed Assets Management
- Liquidity Management
- Transfer Pricing Management
- Accounts Reconciliations
- Tax Management
- Relationship Management (Correspondent Banks, External Auditors, CBN, NDIC, etc)
- Compliance and Regulatory Reporting (CBN, NDIC, SEC, NSE, FIRS, etc.)
- Build capacity of unit staff through quality training.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Professional member of any of the followinge.g ICAN, ACA, CIBN, or its equivalent.
- MInimum of Bachelor’s Degree or M.Sc in Accounting or any related Social Science course.
- Minimum of 7 year’s managerial work experience in the banking sector as an Accountant.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »